Wild Water Fly Rod Features:
- 9′ rod easily breaks down into 4 sections that are each 28.75″ in length for storage in the rod sock and protective case.
- This IM6 Graphite rod is designed for 5 or 6 weight line and has a mid-flex, slow action and weighs 5.7 ounces.
- All Wild Water Starter Package rods come with high quality stainless steel, single foot, snake guides and Silicon
- Carbide stripper guides with stainless steel frames.
- A stainless steel hook keeper on the rod will allow for easy storage of your fly.
- The Western style cork grip allows for easy handling of the rod and is accented with compressed cork trim rings.
- Rod comes in our black Wild Water case with zippered pouch. Outside length of case is 32″.
- Machined aluminum reel seat, fixed reel hood and sliding ring safely secure the reel to the rod with 2 locking rings. Titanium color, anodized finish.
- Cloth rod sock is divided into 4 compartments for rod storage.
- Wild Water logo lasered etched on the end of the rod.
Wild Water’s Small Fly Box and Fly Assortment:
- Waterproof seal keeps contents dry.
- Custom designed foam inserts for fly storage.
- Complete Starter Package comes with 9 flies: Winged Black Ant, size 14, Parachute Adams, size 14 and Gold
- Ribbed Hare’s Ear Nymph, size 14.
Wild Water 5/6 Die Cast Aluminum Fly Reel Features:
- Large Arbor Aluminum fly fishing reel comes preinstalled with 20# backing, weight forward 5 weight floating line and a 5X 9′ tapered leader.
- Spool can be removed from the frame with the quick release tab.
- Stainless components for use in freshwater and saltwater.
- Large drag adjustment knob for fine drag adjustment.
- Reel is set up for left handed retrieve, but can easily be converted to right handed retrieve.
- Wild Water’s “How to Fly Fish” Booklet and one spare 9 foot, 5X leader.
Fly Fishing Starter Package Reference Guide:
- Quick reference guide for getting started in fly fishing.
- Instructions and diagrams for assembling the fly rod and attaching the fly reel.
- Basic knot tying techniques illustrated.
- Tips for caring for the equipment.
- Most common fly fishing questions can be answered by referring to this guide.
- Qty. 1, 5X, 9′ clear, nylon, monofilament leader included with package.
- 4.3 lb. test
- Great for fishing for trout, small bass, bluegill and crappies.
- Easily straightens by stretching.
Line Nipper Tool:
- Line nipper tool to easily trim your tippet, leader or line.
- Nail Knot tool included.
- Needle for cleaning out the hook eye.
- Easily attach the line nipper tool or forceps for quick access.
- Attach the retractable reel to shirt, vest, coat or waders using clip on back of reel.
There are no reviews yet.