Today there are a variety of different fishing tackle bags out there for you to choose from. While most have the same basic functions, you will find that there can be differences in form, size, and colors. While you may only need something fairly small, some people may need something a bit larger for all their tackle. The Plano Guide Series offer 3 different sizes of Tackle Storage Bag to choose from.
First, you need to ensure that you go with a bag that is large enough for all the gear you have as you are choosing from all the different fishing tackle bags available. Take a look at all the gear you know you’ll need. Then look at the bags available. Ensure there is enough room for everything and enough compartments available to help you keep all the tackle in place while you are carrying it along with you.
Plano 3500 Guide Series Fishing Tackle Storage Bag Features:
- Included 5 stows.
- Patent pending magnetic Dropzone.
- 2 handled slip pockets that double as additional carry option.
- The all-new TPR molded base with extra rigidity and added gripping power will protect your bag and keep it from sliding off the boat deck.
- Oversized easy-glide zippers with faux leather pulls.
- Front compartment includes waterproof pouch, 3600 stow and ID slip pocket.
- Padded shoulder strap.
There are no reviews yet.