This 30L Waterproof Bag have been tested and reviewed by professionals – Vitchelo have an elite team of thrill seekers who test design in actual outdoor setting before they are released to the market.
How to Properly Close the Vitchelo Waterproof Bag:
- Seal the bag and make sure you face the logo side of the bag.
- Roll neck tightly over plastic fastener 3-4 times.
- Connect clips at the top of securely fasten, whilst creating a handle at the same time.
- This Waterproof Bag comes with intelligent outdoor innovation – Vitchelo go beyond the usual dry bag designs to reinforce gear durability, carrying comfort, and multi-functionality.
- It also features securely welded seams so you don’t have to worry about it bursting from inside pressure or from leaks.
- Its 30-liter capacity allows you to carry your outdoor must-haves from gadgets and gear, change of clothes and even a deflated sleeping bag.
- On the outside, you’ll find netted slots on each side for your water bottle and a corded exterior at the front for gear that you don’t mind getting wet.
- What’s more, even when you pack it to its full capacity, it remains buoyant, making transport within bodies of water efficient.
- The Vitchelo 30L waterproof dry bag features the comfort of an elaborate backpack. Its shoulder straps are padded yet breathable and are lined with rip-stop tarp so they don’t get soaked.
- It also has breathable pads for the areas of your back where pressure and friction are most likely to occur when you carry a loaded bag.
- And grab by the top handle when you opt to hand-carry – no more grabbing your dry bag by the loop of the roll-up top.
- Each purchase includes an IPX8 rated waterproof phone case fingerprint compatible that fits most handheld gadgets.
- The Vitchelo 30L dry bags for kayaking, fishing and water sports folds in a very flat and neat package when not in use.